(Mandarin Session)(HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme)
Sarawak Manufacturers' Association will be organizing 3rd Personal Development Training Course, which is one of the self-motivation courses conducted by Mr. Yeo Eng Hock. It was first conceived by Mr. Yeo in 1986 following a period of intensive study and research in the field of high performance human behavioural scientists in the development of human potential and resources. The programme has been designed with three main objectives:
1. Personal Realization and Awareness.
2. Responsiveness to Ideas, Changes and Actions.
3. Increased Personal Effectiveness.
The main purpose of this course is to help the course participants to realise, discover and utilise their potentials to be more productive, happy and successful in their personal and professional lives. The topics covered as follows:
1. Personal Realization of Character / Attitude / Behaviour / Results.
2. Personal Development (a) Mentally (b) Spiritually (c) Socially
(d) Financially (e) Physically (f) Career (g) Family
3. Human Problems - What to do and How to solve them.
4. Self-Awareness - Human Senses and your Human Brain.
5. Self-Motivation and how to be a Motivator of people.
6. Self-Improvement and Facilitating Thought.
7. Emotion Quotient (EQ), Perceiving Emotions, Understanding Emotions, Managing Emotions and Working Emotions Quotient.
8. Effective Human / Interpersonal Relationship.
Date: 17 March 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm (Registration: 7.40 am)
Venue: SMA Meeting Room
Course Fee: SMA member RM 200.00 per person, Non-member RM 250.00 per person. (Inclusive tea breaks, lunch, training material & certificate)
(HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme)
Cheque payable to: Sarawak Manufacturers' Association
(Tel: 082-244682, Fax: 082-248923)
Limited seats available, registration is based on first come first served basis.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING COURSE
I.C. No: _______________________________________
Name in Chinese: _______________________________