Soft Loan Scheme for Automation and Modernisation
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Bhd (MIDF) is providing RM150 million in financing in 2016 for the Soft Loan Scheme for Automation and Modernisation (SLSAM). Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Ahmad Maslan said the allocation is part of the RM750 million set aside for the scheme under the 11th Malaysia Plan.
Scope of Funding:
(1) Encourage the industries to modernise and automate their manufacturing processes.
(2) Upgrade production capability and capacity.
(3) Reduce dependence on labor-intensive and foreign labor-intensive activities.
(4) Diversifying activities to higher value activities.
(5) Rationalise and streamline their operations through mergers and acquisitions.
(6) Purchase development and production equipment
(7) Improve productivity.
(8) Increase exports (for the manufacturing sector).
For more information please contact: Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad, Tel: 03-21738652 or Tel: 082-254533, 254203. http://www.midf.com.my
Posted Date: 30 Jul 2016