Scheme Micro Financing
Skim Pembiayaan Mikro (Scheme Micro Financing) by Bank Negara Malaysia channeled through 10 Participating Financial Institutions (FIs).
2. Bank Rakyat
3. Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
4. Alliance Bank
6. CIMB Bank
7. Bank Muamalat
9. Public Bank
10. United Overseas Bank
Micro Enterprise is defined as a small business having sales turnover of less than RM300,000 or full-time employees less than 5.
Key features of Micro Financing: -
1. Loan Size : RM1,000 to RM50,000;
2. Purpose of Financing : Business purposes i.e. for working capital or capital expenditure;
3. Loan Tenure : Varies from 1 month to 7 years;
4. Collateral Requirement : No collateral is required;
5. Loan Documentation : Minimal documents, such as: Identity Card; Business Registration/ Incense/Permit;
bank statement; Utility bills (i.e. electricity, water, phone bills);
6. Interest/financing rates are set by the respective participating Financial Institutions (FIs).
For further information, log on to SMEinfo website: www.smeinfo. com.myor contact 1-300-88-5465, Fax: 03-21741515, E-mail: bnmtelelink@ bnm.gov.my、or website of Bank Negara Malaysia: www.bnm.gov.my.