Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre, a permanent display centre purposed-built to promote Made In Malaysia products and services.
Located at the MATRADE Headquarters is the Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre, or better known as MEEC. A permanent display centre purposed-built to promote Made In Malaysia products and services, the 2,514 sqm space allows foreign buyers and incoming trade delegations to view a wide selection of products by over 400 companies from 35 industries such as agriculture, chemicals, electric and electronics, rubber, plastic, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, wood and many more.
MEEC also provides products and services sourcing solution to foreign buyers by offering the assistance of experienced and friendly staff to answer and handle all trade related enquiries.
Visit MEEC today where you can personally view the best of Malaysian made products and services.
Monday - Thursday : 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Friday : 9.00 am - 12.15 pm, 2.45 pm - 5.00 pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- Companies must be registered with MATRADE
- Malaysian-made products and services
- Manufacturers, traders and services providers
- Suitable for export ready
- Export capable companies
The total participation fees for the 2011 / 2012 session (17 months) for
(i) Products Sector: RM 1700.00
(ii) Services Sector: RM 850.00
For Malaysian Exporters/Exhibitors, the following services are provided:
1. Exhibitors booths or area to display the latest range of products and services.
2. An avenue for dissemination of information and distribution of exhibitors' product catalogues, business cards and other promotional materials to potential buyers and trade visitors.
3. Assistance by experienced MEEC staff in promoting the products and services to buyers.
4. Free consultation on trade related enquiries.
5. Free assistance in arrangement of business meetings / matching with foreign buyers.
Interested companies are required to become members of MATRADE (free of charge) and then proceed to Apply Online by log on to: