MyHIJAU Mark Briefing and Clinic Session
Dear Members of SMA
Malaysian Green Technology Corporation (GreenTech Malaysia) will be organizing a briefing and clinic session on Thursday, 13 November 2014. MyHIJAU Mark is a programme undertaken by GreenTech Malaysia to provide recognition for certified green products and services.
The objectives of this Seminar and Clinic session are as follows:
1. To update the suppliers and service providers (participants) on MyHIJAU Programme and its benefits;
2. To brief participants on the workflow process and roles of various parties involved in the MyHIJAU Mark registration process and its implementing mechanism;
3. To create linkages or network between stakeholders;
4. To brief participants on the workflow process and roles of various parties involved in the MyHIJAU Mark registration process and its implementing mechanism; and
5. To provide the interested participants with an opportunity for one-to-one basis consultation and facilitation on any MyHIJAU Mark registration issues.
Details of the session are as follows:
Date: 13 November 2014, Thursday
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
Time: 8.30 am- 5.30 pm
As such, it is with pleasure that we invite you to participate in this session to get clear guide and understand better on the opportunities for your business. We will also provide registration booth where you can have direct access to our experts and guide you to register your product(s). With that regards, please bring along your company and product(s) information in softcopy or hard copy for the registration purposes. There will be no charge for this briefing session (Free of charge).
Should you require further information pertaining to this matter, please contact
Ms. Nur Syahira Abd Rahim
at Tel: 03- 8921 0882
or E-mail: email@example.com.
Interested members, please register with the organizer and forward a copy to SMA for our record purposes.
Yeo Eng Hock
Posted Date: 4 Nov 2014