Green Technology Roadshow 2010
Invitation - Green Technology Roadshow 2010
Greentech Malaysia (formerly known as Pusat Tenaga Malaysia) in collaboration with Kementerian Tenaga, Teknologi Hijau dan Air (KeTTHA) and Federation of Malaysian Manufacturer (FMM) is organizing Green Technology Roadshow 2010.
The main objective of this programme are to;
• Further promote the Government’s National Green Technology Policy
• Create and improve public and private awareness on green technology
• Reduce the misinterpretation and misconception on the Green Technology Financing Scheme as well as to update the status
• Brief participant on the workflow process of the Green Technology Financing Scheme (GTFS) and incentives and its implementing mechanism.
• Inform participant on the roles of various parties involved in the management of the scheme and incentives;
• Share some case studies of some Green Technology projects in various sectors.
In line with that objective Greentech Malaysia will conduct the 1st GT Roadshow in Kuching Sarawak. The administrative detail of the event is as follow:
Date: 15 July 2010
Time: 8:30 am till 5:00 pm
Venue: Pullman Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak
Fee: Free of Charge
Officiated by YB Dato’ Sri Peter Chin Fah Kui, Minister of KeTTHA
We look forward to your contributon towards the success of the seminar and exhibition in particular and the industry in general. Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact Cik Cecilia / En Farrez Teh at 082-332784 before 9 July 2010.
Nor Hisham Sabran
MALAYSIA GREEN TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION(GreenTech Malaysia)
(Formerly known as Pusat Tenaga Malaysia)
No2 , Jalan 9/10
Persiaran Usahawan, Seksyen 9
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel : 03 - 8921 0800
Fax: 03 - 8921 0802
Posted Date: 23 Jun 2010