Conference on Modernising Business Regulation
An invitation to Conference on Modernising Business Regulation, 18th January 2011
Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel, Subang Jaya
18th January 2011
Modernising business regulation is a multifaceted task that requires cooperation among all stakeholderâ€™s groups, namely the regulators, businesses and public administrators. In addition, it is becoming increasingly important to modernise regulation in these times of economic uncertainty. Government regulations and paper burden are cited as top issue of concern by our business community. There are over 3,000 regulatory procedures weighing heavily on businesses, administered by about 900 agencies at federal and state level.
More and more governments throughout the world are engaging in programs aimed at improving their existing regulatory frameworks. By reducing red tape and developing a more efficient regulatory environment, we can help businesses to improve their productivity and competitiveness.
1. To provide an understanding regarding the relevance of regulatory review to todayâ€™s economic circumstances.
2. To provide an interactive session to discuss key challenges to better regulation and share practical strategies and techniques.
3. To evaluate opportunities and available options on regulatory reforms that positively impact rather than impede business, industry and community.
* Corporate Leaders, Department Heads
* Legal Advisors
* Regulators or Regulatory Affairs Professionals
Please download the registration form and the conference brochure HERE
Posted Date: 7 Jan 2011