Dear Valued Members,
MEF in collaboration with Inland Revenue Board Executives Officers' Association (EXEC) will be organising "Taxation Seminar for Employers - Effective Tax Strategies" at the following venues:-
Date: Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel Kuching, Sarawak
The objectives of the seminars are as follows:-
1. To highlight the implications on tax obligations of employers in the Budget 2010 and Budget 2011;
2. To share real tax cases on employment income experienced by employers;
3. To educate employers on how to treat tax of various types of employment income under the Monthly Tax Deduction (MTD);
4. To highlight the employersâ€™ responsibilities on Withholding Tax;
5. To guide employers on the planning and strategise taxation effectively;
6. To provide a platform for close cooperation and network between participants and Inland Revenue Board, Malaysia (LHDNM).
For more details and registration form please contact MEF at:
Call : 03-7955 7778 ext. 136/134/163/138
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have registered to attend the above Seminar, please inform us for our record purposes.
Thank you and best regards.
Yeo Eng Hock
Sarawak Manufacturers' Association (SMA)
Tel: 082-244682 (SMA Office Hours: 1.30 pm till 4.30 pm)
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org