Workshop on Industry Outreach and Internal Compliance (Strategic Trade Act)
Dear members of SMA,
MITI is organising a Workshop on Industry Outreach and Internal Compliance (Strategic Trade Act) as follows:
Date: 22 - 23 March 2012 (Thursday & Friday)
Time: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Venue: Pullman Hotel, Kuching
(1) International Best Practices.
(2) Strategic Trade Act 2010 and Strategic Trade Regulation 2010.
(3) Basics on Strategic items and item classification - What items are controlled?
(4) Screening against prohibited or restricted end-users? Which transactions are controlled? Export, transit, transshipment, re-export.
(5) How can I get an export permit or broker registration?
(6) Strategic Trade Management Best Practices: Internal Compliance Programs.
(7) Presentation from Dagangnet, the service provider for STA Licensing application.
For more information on Strategic Trade Act 2010, please log on to:
Strategic Trade Act 2010 (STA) Frequently Asked Questions
The Implementation and Validation of Permit Issued Under STA
Interested members please complete and return the Reply Slip below by 11 March 2012.
Yeo Eng Hock
To: SMA Secretariat
I / we confirm to attend the Workshop on Industry Outreach and Internal Compliance (Strategic Trade Act) on the 22 & 23 March 2012 at Pullman Hotel, Kuching.
Posted Date: 6 Mar 2012