Survey on The Impact of the Minimum Wage Scheme
On 30 April 2012, the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced the minimum wage for the private sector had been set at RM800 for Sarawak, Sabah and Labuan.
SMA is conducting a survey and study to examine the potential impacts of the Minimum Wage on the industry. The data collected from the survey will be compiled to make the appropriate recommendations to the Government on the impact of the Minimum Wage scheme in Sarawak.
Please complete the enclosed Survey Form and to return it to us via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fax (082-248923) by 18 May 2012.
1. Is your Company affected by the the Minimum Wage Policy? Please tick the relevant box.
YES________ NO _________
2. No. of workers affected______________________________________
3. Present average wages _______________________________________
4. Future average wages after the implementation of minimum wages___________________________
5. What are the impacts of this implementation on your existing workers with wages above RM800?
Posted Date: 8 May 2012