1. MATRADE is pleased to invite Malaysian companies seeking export opportunities to participate in the 2019 session of the Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre (MEEC) at Menara MATRADE, Kuala Lumpur.. The session will commence from 1 January to 31 December 2019.
2. MEEC is a permanent display centre exclusively designed to promote Malaysian products and services to foreign buyers, visitors and incoming trade delegations. Products and services of Malaysia from all industry sectors are displayed at MEEC according to products/services cluster.
3. MEEC showcase is categorized into three sections as below:
• Home Display Area; provides real life backdrop to the showcase for visitors to view the products in its actual application and usage.
• Booth Area; allows visitors to view a wide range of Malaysian products and services according to specific industry cluster.
• Open Concept; segmented by industry cluster whereby products are displayed in a creative manner to demonstrate its appeal.
4. As exhibitors at MEEC, companies will enjoy the following benefits:
• Pre-arrangement individual business meetings between exhibitors and potential buyers on a complimentary basis.
• Provides sourcing solutions by offering assistance of experienced and well-informed personnel to address trade inquiries.
• Priority for consideration to participate in promotional programs undertaken by MATRADE locally and overseas.
• Complimentary usage of MEEC facilities such as business lounge, discussion and briefing rooms (depending on availability).
• Listed as MEEC exhibitors with detailed company’s profile in MATRADE http://www.matrade.gov.my/meec
• Listed in printed MEEC directory that will be distributed to all MATRADE regional and overseas networks, other related agencies and foreign visitors/buyers.
5. The total participation fees for the 2019 session are as follows:
i) Products Section RM 600.00
ii) Services Section RM 300.00
6. Interested companies (Existing/ New companies) are COMPULSORY required to undertake the following:
i. Complete the online application form which is available at http://www.matrade.gov.my/meec and COMPULSORY submission with the attachment Proof of Payment
ii. Submit the hardcopy a cheque payable to MATRADE or Online Payment slip amounting RM600.00 (Products Section) and RM300.00 (Services Section) after the submission.
iii. For MEEC applicant, kindly submit duly a set of colored brochures/product catalog.
iv. For the payment other than Maybank2u such as IBG transfer, you may contact us for MATRADE account numbers.
Items 6(ii) & 6(iii) can be delivered to us at the address below:
MALAYSIA EXPORT EXHIBITION CENTRE (MEEC)
Level 2, East Wing
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6207 7183
Fax: 03-6203 7259
7. The closing date for application is on 30 November 2018.
(Kindly be informed that application received without payment and the required documents will not be processed. Individual cheque/ online banking will not be ACCEPTED. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified and payment made will be subsequently refunded).
8. For more information or further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the following MEEC Officers:
(i) Mr. Khairul Nazri B. Md. Shakar
Products: Automotive & Autoparts, Building Materials, Electrical & Electronics, Footwear, Herbal & Supplement, Information & Communication Technology, Paper & Stationery, Rubber Based, Security Equipment & Accessories, Wood Based Products, Chemicals, Household, Green Technology, Machinery & Metal Based, Textile & Apparel, Jewellery.
(ii) Ms. Trra Banau Anak Gilbert Taylor
03 – 6207 7175
Products: Food & Beverages, Gifts & Premiums, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Plastic & Packaging, Furniture, Garden & Outdoor, Playground & Children, Innovative Products, Biotech, Cosmetics and Services.